ATTENTION MODERATORS: Psolar BX Balaclava folder needed.

  • Alex Tweedly
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
      What he said ....

      At 13:55 28/11/2003 +0000, Risk wrote:
      >Hi Alex,
      >
      >I just finished the edits, but don't have anywhere to play. Could you
      >please arrange with the mods for a Psolar.BX folder?
      >
      >If I missed it, my mistake. I looked under hats and under accessories.

      You didn't miss it (or, at least, it doesn't show up under ""more reviews
      of Psolar gear").

      -- Alex.

      >Thanks!
      >
      >Rick

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
        > >I just finished the edits, but don't have anywhere to play. Could
        > >you please arrange with the mods for a Psolar.BX folder?

        Who exactly was the lazy Test Moderator that forgot to do this? I need to
        get on some of these slackers...

        Anyway, I created it here:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Hats/Psolar%20Balaclava/

        Shane