Why does my IR show up below the names for the Naja 70+10 test?

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      I just checked the website and my IR for the Naja 70+10 is showing up
      in a wierd place. Normally, you click on the tester's name, and then
      the test report(s) would show up for that tester. In this case, when
      you click on the Naja test, you get the list of the three testers and
      my IR. You get my report if you click on the "Initial Report"
      heading. If you click on my name, it's not listed there.

      So, how do we put it back where it belongs?

      Tim
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        At 10:45 PM 04/11/2003, you wrote:
        >I just checked the website and my IR for the Naja 70+10 is showing up
        >in a wierd place. Normally, you click on the tester's name, and then
        >the test report(s) would show up for that tester. In this case, when
        >you click on the Naja test, you get the list of the three testers and
        >my IR. You get my report if you click on the "Initial Report"
        >heading. If you click on my name, it's not listed there.
        >
        >So, how do we put it back where it belongs?

        Hi Tim

        I have moved this over to BGTWeb. I suspect it will require Dave's
        intervention upon his return.

        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet

      • tcoug7
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003

          > Hi Tim
          >
          > I have moved this over to BGTWeb. I suspect it will require Dave's
          > intervention upon his return.

          Yes, I should have thought of that. Thanks!

          Tim