MONITOR REPORT - Mountainsmith Relay daypack - weekly

  • Bill Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      This is the monitor report for the Mountainsmith Relay daypack. Long
      term reports are being edited. Dr. Bob requested an extension to file
      his report. I will be out of pocket for the remainder of the week.
      If you post your report, please be patient as I get to it next week.

      Date: 03 November 2003

      -> LONG TERM REPORTS ARE DUE

      All reports are available at http://tinyurl.com/e2i9

      Karin Claus
      -received pack 22 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report
      -posted Field Report 24 June
      -uploaded Field Report 26 June
      -posted Long Term Report 14 October
      -uploaded Long Term Report 15 October

      Benedikt Moser
      -received pack 29 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report
      -posted and uploaded Field Report 24 June
      -posted long term report 10/29 edited 11/03

      Dr. Bob Wilborn
      -received pack 24 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report
      -posted Field Report 24 June
      -uploaded Field Report 2 July
      -received extension to post long term report

      Sonjia Leyva
      -received pack 24 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report
      -posted Field Report 24 June
      -uploaded Field Report 2 July
      -posted long term report 11/01 edited 11/03

      *** Upcoming Report Dates ***
      Long Term Reports are due October 28, 2003

      Thanks to the testers and Mountainsmith.

      bill baldwin
      Mountainsmith Relay test monitor