Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: REPOST - LEKI Air Ergo 2 Backcountry Pole

  • mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hmmm...I hadn't considered if they were actually for x-country skiing,
      though looking at the LEKI web-site and rethinking the whole thing, the
      possibility certainly exists. Ah well, hopefully the report is good as it
      stands....if they are x-country poles, they certainly do serve well for
      hiking...-mike