EDIT: James' Leki Ultralite Ti AirErgo PA AS Final Report

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      James:

      Another excellent report! The layout is very good. Wish I could do the same--but I'm working on it. Just a couple of minor nits as follows:

      Suggestion for your consideration only: "The top section of each pole has the AirErgo" rather than "The top section of the poles has..."

      "This section<,> nicely painted and sporting some Leki graphics<,> is the largest..."

      I had to read this sentence a couple of times before I was clear on what you were saying but it may just have been me:
      "...the shock absorbing action will be the greatest, as the result will be the most amount of travel." I think you are saying that, at this setting, because there is a larger amount of movement in the pole, there is better shock absorbing ability.

      ...in the shorter leg of the "H<,>" you will achieve....

      In the testing I have done since my last report<,>

      ...I liked the antishock adjustment to be the one with <the> most travel....

      ...is generally based on the way I like to do things, but <is> also attributed<,> in part<,> to the more....

      ...an annoyance which also adds.... (leave out the comma on this one).

      Again, great report. I'm really leaning toward purchasing a pair of these poles after reading all of the tester reviews. Thanks again for making my job easy.

      Mike