MONITORS REPORT: Leki Super Makalu AirErgo PA : weekly

  • Alex Tweedly
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      Weekly monitor`s report for the Leki Super Makalu AirErgo PA Trekking Poles
      for Wednesday 29th October 2003.

      This report is slightly late - I wanted to make a last check that all
      reports looked good before declaring the test series closed, and had some
      troubles getting into the site to do so. Those troubles are now resolved -
      my apologies for the report being late.

      This test series is complete. All long Term Reports were posted on time and
      have been uploaded to the site.

      Testers:
      Stephanie Martin
      George Griffin
      Christine Korhonen

      Many thanks to the testers for doing such great reports and testing.

      -- Alex.

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        At 10:28 PM 02/11/2003, you wrote:
        >Weekly monitor`s report for the Leki Super Makalu AirErgo PA Trekking Poles
        >for Wednesday 29th October 2003.
        >
        >This report is slightly late - I wanted to make a last check that all
        >reports looked good before declaring the test series closed, and had some
        >troubles getting into the site to do so. Those troubles are now resolved -
        >my apologies for the report being late.
        >
        >This test series is complete. All long Term Reports were posted on time and
        >have been uploaded to the site.

        Hi Alex

        Thanks for covering this test. A job well done. I have put you back in the
        Monitor Queue, awaiting your next test series.

        Just one further comment. Due to other commitments/time management/etc it
        is my preference to process all Test Monitor reports in the one batch,
        i.e., at the end of the day on Wednesday. Therefore can you please, where
        possible, consider filing your report on time. Even if this means not
        finalising the test series for another week.

        Thanks
        Andrew
        List Moderator

        reviews and tests on the planet

      • Alex Tweedly
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
          At 09:27 04/11/2003 +0800, Andrew Priest wrote:
          > I have put you back in the
          >Monitor Queue, awaiting your next test series.

          Thanks. I could increase my limit from 2 to 3 as well - since I haven't
          been able to get out enough hiking myself, I've had to refrain from
          applying for tests, and without test reports to write, I have spare time to
          monitor more :-)

          >Just one further comment. Due to other commitments/time management/etc it
          >is my preference to process all Test Monitor reports in the one batch,
          >i.e., at the end of the day on Wednesday. Therefore can you please, where
          >possible, consider filing your report on time. Even if this means not
          >finalising the test series for another week.

          Yep - will do. Actually, I've tended to file my monitor reports Thursday
          morning (UK time) so that I would catch any reports that came in Wednesday
          night (US time) - if I had only done this one Wed night it would have been
          filed in plenty of time.

          -- Alex.

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
            At 08:40 PM 04/11/2003, you wrote:
            >At 09:27 04/11/2003 +0800, Andrew Priest wrote:
            > > I have put you back in the
            > >Monitor Queue, awaiting your next test series.
            >
            >Thanks. I could increase my limit from 2 to 3 as well - since I haven't
            >been able to get out enough hiking myself, I've had to refrain from
            >applying for tests, and without test reports to write, I have spare time to
            >monitor more :-)

            Thanks Alex. Done.

            > >Just one further comment. Due to other commitments/time management/etc it
            > >is my preference to process all Test Monitor reports in the one batch,
            > >i.e., at the end of the day on Wednesday. Therefore can you please, where
            > >possible, consider filing your report on time. Even if this means not
            > >finalising the test series for another week.
            >
            >Yep - will do. Actually, I've tended to file my monitor reports Thursday
            >morning (UK time) so that I would catch any reports that came in Wednesday
            >night (US time) - if I had only done this one Wed night it would have been
            >filed in plenty of time.

            This will probably be ok in the future, as I may have to shift processing
            the reports to Friday (my time) due to work commitments.