Re: APPROVAL:OWNER REVIEW:Dr Bronners Peppermint Soap:RICK

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      > Thanks for the edit. It is a little difficult to know what Dr.
      Bronner
      > (RIP 1997) meant by a lot of what he wrote on the bottle labels.

      Man-alive Rick, I see what you mean! I wish I had a day or two to
      spare to read it all. I spotted a bit of Rudyard Kipling's 'IF' in
      there, but the rest......well :)

      > basis of the Cruelty Free claim. The dictionary says castile soap
      is
      > made from olive oil.

      Possibly originally from Spain (Castille)?

      > For the purposes of backpacking, I did not consider these issues
      which
      > affected the use or the effectiveness of the product.

      Fair comment indeed. My interest was purely idle curiosity

      > They are simply
      > eccentric,

      you're surely not referring here to "More good is caused by evil than
      by good" or "I work hard first perfecting me, like Mark Spitz-arctic
      owls-penguin-pilot-cat-swallow-beaver,"
      LOL
      Cheers,Graham