Quick question

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      This might be a question for the web list, but what the heck...Is there a counter on the website that tells how many hits it has gotten, and how many it gets daily. The more reviews I write, the more curious I get. If so, how many daily? Monthly? -mike

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        > This might be a question for the web list, but what the heck...Is
        > there a counter on the website that tells how many hits it has
        > gotten, and how many it gets daily. The more reviews I write, the
        > more curious I get. If so, how many daily? Monthly? -mike

        You're right, that's a question for the web list... The correct answer will
        have to be gotten from Dave, who will be out for a bit. Ask again on the
        web list when you see him back around.

        Shane