Reminder - Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carriers Lon...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003

      Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carriers Long Term Reports

      Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2003
      Time: 7:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carriers Long-Term Reports are
      due on November 4, 2003. Please endeavour to finalise your
      reports by the due date.

      If you haven't already done so, you can finalise your report
      now.

      Thanks
      Andrew