WEEKLY MONITOR'S REPORT:

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Date: November 1, 2003

      This is the weekly monitor's report for the Xikar knife test series. Sorry it is late Andrew. We switched over to DSL and had some serious down time this past week.

      Chuck Carnes: received his knife on September 30, reported receipt on October 1, 2003 and posted his initial report on October 1, 2003. His report has been edited and he has posted to the web.

      Dennis Shubitowski: reported that he received his knife on October 1, 2003. His initial report has been posted to the web.

      Dr. Bob Willborn: reported that he received his knife on October 2, 2003. His initial report has been posted to the web site.

      Leesa Joiner: reported that she received her knife on October 3, 2003. Leesa's report has been posted to the web. I did note some font changes in the report that you may want to take a look at Leesa. I have contacted Leesa directly regarding this issue.

      Josh Dunning: reported that he received his knife on October 4 (he was out-of-town when it arrived). His IR has been edited but has not been posted to the web site yet. I have contacted Josh directly regarding this issue and hope to hear from him and see the report uploaded soon.

      Future Reporting Schedule:

      Field Report Due Date: December 2, 2002

      Long Term Report Due Date: March 3, 2004

      Mike

    • Michael Wheiler
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2003
        Date: December 17, 2003

        This is the weekly monitor's report for the Xikar 138 Excel knife test series.

        Chuck Carnes: Initial and Field Reports uploaded to the web site.

        Dennis Shubitowski: Initial Report and Field Report uploaded to the web site.

        Dr. Bob Willborn: Initial Report uploaded to the web site. Field Report posted 12/15/03 and edited 12/16/03.

        Leesa Joiner: Initial Report and Field report uploaded to the web site. Leesa, I did note that there was some weird spacing on your uploaded report. You might want to check that out.

        Josh Dunning: Initial Report uploaded to the web site. Field Report posted 12/15/03 and edited 12/16/03.

        Future Reporting Schedule:

        Long Term Report Due Date: March 3, 2004.

        The reports can be found at: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Knives/Folding/Xikar%20138%20Excel%20Knife/

        Many thanks to the testers. Enjoy the next couple of months without worrying about me!

        Mike