REPORT: Test and Monitor Status Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hi Folks

      This is the weekly report on the status of tests and TEST MONITOR REPORTS,
      for the reporting date, 29 October 2003.

      REPORTS NOW OVERDUE
      ===================

      According to my records the following Test Monitor reports were not filed
      by their due dates. Please endeavor to email your report on 05 November
      2003. If you feel that your report is not overdue, please email me at
      apriest@... to discuss.

      AntiGravityGear - Mama's Kitchen Cook Set ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda

      Bite Footwear - X-Trac OS 6501a Sandals ...Monitor: James E. Triplett

      Black Diamond Equipment - Beta Lights ...Monitor: Stephanie Swaim

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo I ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Monitor:
      Alex Tweedly

      High Sierra Sport Company - Naja 70+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Monitor: Todd
      Martin

      LEKI USA - Super Makalu AirErgo PA ...Monitor: Alex Tweedly

      LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo PA 2003 ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      Mountainsmith - Relay Daypack ...Monitor: Bill Baldwin

      Paxton's Sandal Saver - Paxton's Sandal Saver ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp

      Wild Roses - Catalina Rose Anorak ...Monitor: Rosaleen Sullivan

      Xikar Knives - 138 Excel Knife ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      REPORT SERIES AWAITING TEST MONITOR EDITS

      [Note: This section is just a heads-up, nothing more, nothing less. If you
      have a TEST edit waiting for more than five days, please let me know.

      Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy ...Tester: Louis (Kiatikun)
      Luangkesorn - IR - 31 October 2003 ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy ...Tester: David Sowards-Emmerd -
      IR - 27 October 2003 ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Tektite Industries - Tektite Trek Lithium ...Tester: Jamie J. DeBenedetto
      - LTR - 30 October 2003 ...Monitor: George Griffin

      Mountainsmith - Relay Daypack ...Tester: Benedikt Moser - LTR - 29 October
      2003 ...Monitor: Bill Baldwin

      Granite Gear - Ruff Rider Dog Pack ...Tester: Cheri Tyre-Roberts - LTR -
      27 October 2003 ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo PA 2003 ...Tester: James E. Triplett - LTR
      - 30 October 2003 ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      High Sierra Sport Company - Naja 70+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Tester: Tim
      Coughlin - IR - 30 October 2003 ...Monitor: Todd Martin

      REPORT SERIES AWAITING UPLOADS

      [Note: This section is just for tracking purposes.] [If you have uploaded
      your report, but your name appears here, please let me know.

      Wild Roses - Catalina Rose Anorak ...Christine Korhonen - LTR - EDITED: 29
      October 2003

      Wild Roses - Catalina Rose Anorak ...Leesa Joiner - LTR - EDITED: 30
      October 2003

      Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy ...Kelli Wise - IR - EDITED: 31
      October 2003

      Deuter USA - Kid Comfort II Child Carriers ...Brian Atkins - LTR - EDITED:

      Tektite Industries - Mini-Trek white LED flashlight ...Benedikt Moser - LTR
      - EDITED: 30 October 2003

      Granite Gear - Ruff Rider Dog Pack ...Dawn Harkins - LTR - EDITED: 29
      October 2003

      Granite Gear - Ruff Rider Dog Pack ...Jamie J. DeBenedetto - LTR - EDITED:

      LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo 2003 ...Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd - LTR -
      EDITED: 29 October 2003

      Wilderness Press - The Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California ...Emma
      Eyeball - LTR - EDITED: 23 October 2003

      Wilderness Press - The Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California ...Bill
      Jeffrey - LTR - EDITED: 28 October 2003

      Tarptent by Henry Shires - Tarptent Virga ...Rick Dreher - FR - EDITED: 30
      October 2003

      Integral Designs - Dolomitti Jacket ...Andrew Claus - IR - EDITED: 30
      October 2003

      Integral Designs - Hot Socks ...Kelli Wise - IR - EDITED: 30 October 2003

      Integral Designs - Down Mitts ...Kelli Wise - IR - EDITED: 31 October 2003

      Xikar Knives - 138 Excel Knife ...Joshua Dunning - IR - EDITED: 15 October 2003

      Exped - Down Air Mattress/Down Air Mattress DLX ...David Anderson - IR -
      EDITED: 30 October 2003

      SPECIAL NOTICES
      ===============

      NOTE: We have 64 tests in progress at present.

      TEST SERIES ON WEEKLY REPORTING
      ===============================

      Adventure Medical Kits - Ultralight .9 First Aid Kit ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      AntiGravityGear - Mama's Kitchen Cook Set ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda

      Bite Footwear - X-Trac OS 6501a Sandals ...Monitor: James E. Triplett

      Black Diamond Equipment - Beta Lights ...Monitor: Stephanie Swaim

      Black Diamond Equipment - Flicklock Contour Trekking Pole - 2003
      ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo I ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo II-D ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

      Britanne - Aquis Adventure Towels ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp

      Deuter USA - Kid Comfort II Child Carriers ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

      Exped - Down Air Mattress/Down Air Mattress DLX ...Monitor: Chuck Kime

      Granite Gear - Ruff Rider Dog Pack ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Gregory Mountain Products - Gregory G Pack ...Monitor: Jamie J. DeBenedetto

      Hennessy Hammock - Expedition Asym ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Monitor:
      Alex Tweedly

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5868 Fluid Hydration pack ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

      High Sierra Sport Company - Stream Hydration Pack ...Monitor: Mark Stiebel

      High Sierra Sport Company - 5960 Naja 50+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Monitor:
      Todd Martin

      High Sierra Sport Company - Naja 70+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Monitor: Todd
      Martin

      HighGear - Axis Altimeter Watch ...Monitor: Carol Crooker

      Hot Chillys - BioSilver Antimicrobial Tops ...Monitor: Stephanie Martin

      LEKI USA - Super Makalu AirErgo PA ...Monitor: Alex Tweedly

      LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo 2003 ...Monitor: Karin Claus

      LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo PA 2003 ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      Mountainsmith - Relay Daypack ...Monitor: Bill Baldwin

      Mountainsmith - Wisp Sleeping Bag ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

      Paxton's Sandal Saver - Paxton's Sandal Saver ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp

      Petzl - Myo 5 Headlamp ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

      Princeton Tec - Scout LED Headlamp ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd

      Princeton Tec - Yukon Headlamp ...Monitor: Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd

      Seychelle - In-Line Eliminator ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Six Moon Designs - Europa II Shelter ...Monitor: George Griffin

      Six Moon Designs - Moonlite Pack ...Monitor: Bob Farrell

      Tarptent by Henry Shires - Tarptent Virga ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

      Tektite Industries - Tektite Trek Lithium ...Monitor: George Griffin

      Tektite Industries - Mini-Trek white LED flashlight ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

      Wild Roses - Catalina Rose Anorak ...Monitor: Rosaleen Sullivan

      Wild Roses - Sedona Rose P-Tights ...Monitor: Stephanie Swaim

      Wilderness Press - The Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California ...Monitor:
      Jamie J. DeBenedetto

      Xikar Knives - 138 Excel Knife ...Monitor: Michael Wheiler

      TEST SERIES ON MONTHLY REPORTING
      ================================

      ALL monthly reports are due on 05 November 2003

      Brasslite - Brasslite Duo ...Monitor: Bill Jeffrey ...Resume weekly on: 10
      December 2003

      Petzl - Myo 3 Headlamp ...Monitor: Bob Farrell ...Resume weekly on: 10
      December 2003

      Rite in the Rain - Adventure Travel Journal ...Monitor: Jamie J.
      DeBenedetto ...Resume weekly on: 08 January 2004

      Rite in the Rain - Extreme Journal ...Monitor: Dennis Shubitowski ...Resume
      weekly on: 08 January 2004

      Rite in the Rain - Shirt Pocket Notebook ...Monitor: Rick Allnutt III
      ...Resume weekly on: 08 January 2004

      Sawyer Products - Ctrld Rlse - Permethrin - Maxi Deet ...Monitor: Shane
      Steinkamp ...Resume weekly on: 10 December 2003

      Tarptent by Henry Shires - Squall Tarptent ...Monitor: Curt Peterson
      ...Resume weekly on: 10 December 2003

      CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING

      Baffin - Extreme Series Boots ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda

      Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

      Integral Designs - Dolomitti Jacket ...Monitor: Dennis Shubitowski

      Integral Designs - Denali Pants ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

      Integral Designs - Hot Socks ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

      Integral Designs - Down Mitts ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

      LEKI USA - TJ2047-03 Trek Pathfinder Jr. Hiking Poles ...Monitor: Bob Farrell

      McNett Corporation - Micronet Advanced Microfiber Towels ...Monitor: NOT
      SELECTED YET

      Outdoor Research - Lobster Claw Rain Mitts ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

      Outdoor Research - WS Gripper Gloves ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

      Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiters ...Monitor: NOT
      SELECTED YET

      Outdoor Research - HydroLite Stuff Sacks ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

      Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3 ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

      Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

      Regards
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator

      E & OE
      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Rami
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
        Hi Andrew,

        I think this is a mistake. I posted my final weekly report, after you
        uploaded your corrections, on the 22nd.

        Mama's Kitchen is now on Monthly reporting (first report on 5 nov.)
        until LTR time.

        thanks,

        -r

        REPORTS NOW OVERDUE
        ===================

        According to my records the following Test Monitor reports were not
        filed
        by their due dates. Please endeavor to email your report on 05 November
        2003. If you feel that your report is not overdue, please email me at
        apriest@... to discuss.

        AntiGravityGear - Mama's Kitchen Cook Set ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda

      • colonelcorn76
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
          <apriest@b...> wrote:

          > CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING
          > Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

          Reporting begun. Two IRs have been edited and are awaiting upload
          and one awaits my edits.

          Jim
        • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
            Hey Andrew:

            >High Sierra Sport Company - Naja 70+10 Internal Frame Pack ...Monitor:
            Todd
            Martin

            See message 40645 :)
          • Andrew Priest
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
              At 09:05 PM 31/10/2003, you wrote:
              >Hi Andrew,
              >
              >I think this is a mistake. I posted my final weekly report, after you
              >uploaded your corrections, on the 22nd.
              >
              >Mama's Kitchen is now on Monthly reporting (first report on 5 nov.)
              >until LTR time.

              Hi Rami

              Sorry about that one. It came about due me not quite understanding how the
              new database determines when someone is on monthly reporting. Think I have
              it figured now and it should be ok next week.

              Andrew

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
                At 10:40 PM 31/10/2003, you wrote:
                >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
                ><apriest@b...> wrote:
                > >
                > > CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING
                > > Integral Designs - eVENT South Col Bivy ...Monitor: Jim Hatch
                > >

                >Reporting begun. Two IRs have been edited and are awaiting upload
                >and one awaits my edits.

                Hi

                This one needs Shane input. Have I missed putting something in the database
                Shane? Maybe a start date?

                Andrew

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
                  At 04:10 AM 01/11/2003, you wrote:
                  >Hey Andrew:

                  I am using the same excuse as the last one :-) .... Spring is in the air
                  and I have one hell of a hang over :-)

                  Sorry Todd.

                  Andrew
                  reviews and tests on the planet

                • Shane Steinkamp
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 1, 2003
                    > >Reporting begun. Two IRs have been edited and are awaiting upload
                    > >and one awaits my edits.
                    >
                    > This one needs Shane input. Have I missed putting something in
                    > the database Shane? Maybe a start date?

                    Yes, that's the key. When the first tester receives the first item, you
                    should enter that date as the START date in the database. This will cause
                    the reports to key properly.

                    Shane
                  • Andrew Priest
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 2, 2003
                      At 09:21 PM 01/11/2003, you wrote:
                      > > >Reporting begun. Two IRs have been edited and are awaiting upload
                      > > >and one awaits my edits.
                      > >
                      > > This one needs Shane input. Have I missed putting something in
                      > > the database Shane? Maybe a start date?
                      >
                      >Yes, that's the key. When the first tester receives the first item, you
                      >should enter that date as the START date in the database. This will cause
                      >the reports to key properly.

                      Ok. Consider it done and now hopefully all fixed up for next week.

                      Andrew

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 2, 2003
                        Thank you sir,

                        No worries here, just wanted to make sure no goons came a-knockin'...

                        -r

                        >I think this is a mistake. I posted my final weekly report, after you
                        >uploaded your corrections, on the 22nd.
                        >
                        >Mama's Kitchen is now on Monthly reporting (first report on 5 nov.)
                        >until LTR time.

                        Hi Rami

                        Sorry about that one. It came about due me not quite understanding how
                        the
                        new database determines when someone is on monthly reporting. Think I
                        have
                        it figured now and it should be ok next week.

                        Andrew
                        reviews and tests on the planet

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243273.4089246.5300282.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                        066005:HM/A=1750744/R=0/SIG=129140tlc/*http://servedby.advertising.com/c
                        lick/site=552006/bnum=1067653847640730> Click to learn more...

                        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.4089246.5300282.1261774/D=egrou
                        pmail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=104439787>

                        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                      • Andrew Priest
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 13, 2003
                          This is the weekly report on the status of tests and
                          TEST MONITOR REPORTS, for the reporting date, 12
                          November 2003.

                          REPORTS NOW OVERDUE
                          ===================

                          According to my records the following Test Monitor
                          reports were not filed by their due dates. Please
                          endeavor to email your report on 19 November 2003.
[...]

                          ...Tester: Karin Claus - LTR - 01 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Bill Baldwin

                          Tarptent by Henry Shires - Tarptent Virga
                          ...Tester: Shane Steinkamp - FR - 09 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Jack (John) Corrigan

                          High Sierra Sport Company - Stream Hydration Pack
                          ...Tester: Joshua Dunning - FR - 10 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Mark Stiebel

                          Petzl - Myo 5 Headlamp
                          ...Tester: Ashlee Gunter - FR - 13 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

                          Petzl - Myo 5 Headlamp
                          ...Tester: Todd Martin - FR - 10 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Leesa Joiner

                          Integral Designs - Down Mitts
                          ...Tester: Steve Nelson - IR - 13 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Coy Starnes

                          Paxton's Sandal Saver - Paxton's Sandal Saver
                          ...Tester: Chuck Carnes - FR - 10 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp

                          Paxton's Sandal Saver - Paxton's Sandal Saver
                          ...Tester: Thomas Peltier II - FR - 12 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Shane Steinkamp

                          Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3
                          ...Tester: Thomas Vickers - IR - 10 November 2003
                          ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

                          Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3
                          ...Tester: Jack (John) Corrigan - IR - 07 November
                          2003
                          ...Monitor: Tim Coughlin

                          Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
                          ...Tester: Evan Cornell - IR - 11 November 2003
                          ...Monitor:

                          Watchful Eye Designs - ALOKSAK
                          ...Tester: Kelli Wise - IR - 13 November 2003
                          ...Monitor:

                          REPORT SERIES AWAITING UPLOADS
                          [Note: This section is just for tracking purposes.]
                          [If you have uploaded your report, but your name
                          appears here, please let me know.

                          Black Diamond Equipment - Flicklock Contour Trekking
                          Pole - 2003
                          ...Dawn Harkins - LTR - EDITED: 10 November 2003

                          LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo 2003
                          ...Bob (Robert) W. Wilborn, D.C. - LTR - EDITED: 13
                          November 2003

                          LEKI USA - Ultralite Ti AirErgo PA 2003
                          ...Andy (Andrew) Mytys - LTR - EDITED: 02 November
                          2003

                          Adventure Medical Kits - Ultralight .9 First Aid Kit
                          ...Jodi Cornelius - LTR - EDITED: 07 November 2003

                          High Sierra Sport Company - Stream Hydration Pack
                          ...Jennifer Joy - FR - EDITED: 13 November 2003

                          Integral Designs - Dolomitti Jacket
                          ...Curt Peterson - IR - EDITED: 10 November 2003

                          Paxton's Sandal Saver - Paxton's Sandal Saver
                          ...Michael Herman - FR - EDITED: 08 November 2003

                          Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3
                          ...Cheri Tyre-Roberts - IR - EDITED: 12 November 2003

                          Exped - Down Air Mattress/Down Air Mattress DLX
                          ...David Anderson - IR - EDITED: 30 October 2003

                          SPECIAL NOTICES
                          ===============

                          NOTE: We have 58 tests in progress at present.

[...]

                          ALL monthly reports are due on 03 December 2003

                          AntiGravityGear - Mama's Kitchen Cook Set
                          ...Monitor: Rami Benhameda
                          ...Resume weekly on: 10 December 2003

                          Bite Footwear - X-Trac OS 6501a Sandals
                          ...Monitor: James E. Triplett
                          ...Resume weekly on: 07 January 2004

                          Brasslite - Brasslite Duo
                          ...Monitor: Bill Jeffrey
                          ...Resume weekly on: 10 December 2003

                          Brasslite - Brasslite Turbo I
                          ...Monitor: Carol Crooker
                          ...Resume weekly on: 14 January 2004

[...]

                          ...Monitor: Thomas Vickers

                          Outdoor Research - Rocky Mountain High Packcloth
                          Gaiters
                          ...Monitor: Bob Wilborn, D.C.

                          Outdoor Research - HydroLite Stuff Sacks
                          ...Monitor: Jim Hatch

                          Seychelle - Sports Bottle
                          ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 13, 2003
                            <apriest@b...> wrote:

                            > CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING
                            > Outdoor Research - HydroLite Stuff Sacks
                            > ...Monitor: Jim Hatch
                            >
                            > Seychelle - Sports Bottle
                            > ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET

                            I've got the Sports Bottle test too.

                            Jim
                          • Andrew Priest
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 17, 2003
                              At 12:25 AM 14/11/2003, you wrote:
                              >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
                              ><apriest@b...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > CALLS CLOSED BUT YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING
                              > > Outdoor Research - HydroLite Stuff Sacks
                              > > ...Monitor: Jim Hatch
                              > >
                              > > Seychelle - Sports Bottle
                              > > ...Monitor: NOT SELECTED YET
                              >
                              >I've got the Sports Bottle test too.

                              Thanks Jim. That is now fixed in the database.

                              Andrew
                              reviews and tests on the planet