WEEKLY MONITOR'S REPORT: Hennessy Expedition Asym

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2003
      Date: October 23, 2003

      This is the weekly monitor's report on the Hennessy Expedition Asym.

      Coy Starnes, Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd, Stephanie Swaim, Marc Pfenning, and Dennis Shubitowski have uploaded their initial and field reports.

      The reports can be enjoyed at:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy_Expedition_Asym_Hammock/

      Dates to Remember:

      Long Term Report Due: November 25.

      Thank you for your efforts to date testers and lets get some good information that cold weather hammock camping!

      Mike

    • Michael Wheiler
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
        Date: November 1, 2003

        This is the weekly monitor's report on the Hennessy Expedition Asym.

        Coy Starnes, Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd, Stephanie Swaim, Marc Pfenning, and Dennis Shubitowski have uploaded their initial and field reports.

        The reports can be enjoyed at:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy_Expedition_Asym_Hammock/

        Dates to Remember:

        Long Term Report Due: November 25.

        My thanks to all of the testers for the quality reports to date. Hopefully they will be able to have some good cold weather hammock camping! ONLY 24 DAYS TO GO!

        Mike

      • Michael Wheiler
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
          Date: December 2, 2003

          This is the weekly monitor's report on the Hennessy Expedition Asym.

          Stephanie Swaim: All reports uploaded to the website.

          Coy Starnes: All reports uploaded to the website. My humble apologies to you Coy for not catching the title problem in your Field Report--could have saved you a lot of extra work. As the Japanese would say, Gomenasai, ne!

          Dennis Shubitowski: All reports uploaded to the website.

          Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd has only recently returned from her desert camping expedition and promises that she will get her report posted for editing as soon as practicable. She has previously, timely uploaded her Initial Report and Field Report to the website.

          Marc Pfenning: Initial and Field Reports uploaded to the website. Long Term Report posted, edited, reposted and re-edited tonight. Marc will be uploading his LTR to the website soon.

          The most excellent reports can be read at your leisure by going to:

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy_Expedition_Asym_Hammock/

          Long Term Reports Now Due (and mostly complete)!

          Unfortunately, this Monitor Report was boring compared to the Xikar Monitor Report posted earlier. I'll work on it for the next report. My thanks to all of the testers for the quality reports to date.

          Mike

        • Coy
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
            No Problem Mike, I miss stuff all time. Sometimes another editor
            catches it. I rember Tom catching a few and somone else, maybe
            Dennis another. I thought it might get me fired, no such luck LOL

            Coy Boy
            PS My replacement report is ready to upload. I suspect the higher
            ups will delete my old field report as soon as they have time to
            varify the reports match except for the needed change.

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Wheiler"
            <jmwlaw@i...> wrote:
            > Date: December 2, 2003
            >
            > This is the weekly monitor's report on the Hennessy Expedition
            Asym.

            > Stephanie Swaim: All reports uploaded to the website.
            >
            > Coy Starnes: All reports uploaded to the website. My humble
            apologies to you Coy for not catching the title problem in your
            Field Report--could have saved you a lot of extra work. As the
            Japanese would say, Gomenasai, ne!

            > Dennis Shubitowski: All reports uploaded to the website.
            >
            > Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd has only recently returned from her desert
            camping expedition and promises that she will get her report posted
            for editing as soon as practicable. She has previously, timely
            uploaded her Initial Report and Field Report to the website.

            > Marc Pfenning: Initial and Field Reports uploaded to the
            website. Long Term Report posted, edited, reposted and re-edited
            tonight. Marc will be uploading his LTR to the website soon.

            > The most excellent reports can be read at your leisure by going to:

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy_Ex
            pedition_Asym_Hammock/

            > Long Term Reports Now Due (and mostly complete)!
            >
            > Unfortunately, this Monitor Report was boring compared to the
            Xikar Monitor Report posted earlier. I'll work on it for the next
            report. My thanks to all of the testers for the quality reports to
            date.

            > Mike

          • Michael Wheiler
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
              Date: December 9, 2003

              This is the weekly monitor's report on the Hennessy Expedition Asym.

              Stephanie Swaim: All reports uploaded to the website.

              Coy Starnes: All reports uploaded to the website.

              Dennis Shubitowski: All reports uploaded to the website.

              Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd: All reports uploaded to the website.

              Marc Pfenning: All reports uploaded to the website.

              The most excellent reports can be read at your leisure by going to:

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy_Expedition_Asym_Hammock/

              Thank you testers for all the hard work and high quality reports. Ya did us all proud. In fact, the reports were so impressive I ordered my own Asym this weekend! Andrew, with your permission, I think this test series can officially be closed.

              Mike

            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
                At 02:43 PM 10/12/2003, you wrote:
                >Date: December 9, 2003
                >
                >Thank you testers for all the hard work and high quality reports. Ya did
                >us all proud. In fact, the reports were so impressive I ordered my own
                >Asym this weekend! Andrew, with your permission, I think this test series
                >can officially be closed.

                And thankyou Mike.

                Well done.

                Andrew