Owner Review Call

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 6:01 PM
      The following Folders have been created in BGT for owner reviews. If we all contribute to this database we can have a tremendous amount of information at our finger tips. If nothing else, it will save time for newbies in searching the archives of both lists.
      Vasque Clarion GT boots
      MSR Whisperlite International 600 stove
      MSR Blacklite Non Stick cookset
      The North Face Thunderhead 3D sleeping bag
      Princeton Tec Quest headlamp
      PUR Voyageur Water Purifier
      Jerry