Gear Review Call

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
      The following Folders were just created in BGT.
      I'm inviting all owners of these items to contribute reviews to our database. Thanks. Please read the necessary files before posting.
      Jerry
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest : the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
        I guess it would have helped if I had included the list of Folders....<Slaps forehead>.....=o)
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
          Jerry:

          Although I have already done two owner reports (Vista and Bonfire) I can do reports on the following if there is any interest in these products:

          1.    Leatherman Wave multitool
          2.    Northface Mountain Guide Jacket with down insert
          3.    Vasque Sundowner boots
          4.    Pacific Trail Hydrovent packable rail gear
          5.    Merrell Shoreline water shoes
          6.    Marmott Tundra down light weight sleeping bag
          7.    Slumberjack Expedition sleeping bag

          Just let me know.

          I am also pleased to report that, with the exception of the long term reports, all Lawson testers have now completed their reports.  Sarah Bradley turned in a very good third report on August 2.

          Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2001
            They all sound interesting to me. I'll create the folders for them. Thanks for volunteering the reports.