new to the group

  • Francisco Flores
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
      I will be heading for Portland,Oregon at the end of Sept.,I will be
      taking the entire month of October and bicycle Hwy 101 and old Hwy
      1,destination San Diego,Cal.

      Maybe some of you might give me some road conditions and savy places to
      pitch camp. This informations will be greatly appreciated.
      Not testing any gear,just myself,wanting to go and explore.

      Thanks.
      From Texas,
      Cisco
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        There are other lists that could probably answer that question more
        appropriately. This one is just about gear. Enjoy your trip.
        Jerry