Leki Final Report

  • Sonjia Leyva
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have a really dumb question: When are the Leki final reports due?
      As a friend of mine says, I'm having a senior moment (I'm starting
      early to get lots of practice) and can't remember the date, nor where
      I put the nifty little note I wrote myself.

      And Coy Boy, you're doin' fine as a moderator.

      Sonjia
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        According to my records, that test series closed on 6/18/01.......
        Jerry