G4 Owner Reports

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      We are requesting owner reports on the GVPGear G4 Pack. We request that these be formal reports to benefit all of us in select...or rejecting...this piece of gear. We can only do that if we have good, informative, well written reports on both it's strengths and weaknesses. Please include your full name, trail name if you have one, and your email address in the report. Thanks.
      Jerry
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest : the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.
    • Eric Jensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "GearTester" <geartester@q...> wrote:
        > We are requesting owner reports on the GVPGear G4 Pack.

        When do you need it by? I'm soon to do a hike through the Goat Rocks
        Wilderness on the PCT and would be happy to provide a report that
        incorporates the results of this hike. To date, I have taken it out
        for a few weekend hikes and could provide an initial report with my
        comments thus far, but I think ultimately my report would be more
        effective in reflection of this trip.

        OneMan
      • GearTester
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          Ley's shoot for a due date of 9/01/01...does everyone think that 1 month is
          enough time? Those of you that have enough use to post a report now should,
          of course, feel free to do so.
          Jerry