Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 331

  • mpaggiol@gcr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      While I understand the problem of noncompliance, I'd prefer some other
      method than credit cards. Some of us just don't buy on-line. Several
      members here know where I can be reached & I hike with them once or twice a
      year.

      As far as the owner review goes, I like the idea & it should provide a
      large database of gear reviews. While Farmer Bob (R. Farrell) suggested
      specific items, I was thinking more generic like two weeks to a month for
      Lightweight boots (or Fabric & Leather) Shorts, Backpacking Boots, 3
      season sleeping bags, winter bags, etc...

      Mike P.