Re: Test Call Status Report

  • Josh Dunning
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
      <shane@t...> wrote:
      > I'm working fast tonight because I'm way short on time. Please let
      me know
      > if there are any errors.

      Hey Shane, I applied for the following tests:

      > Integral Designs - Dolomitti Jacket
      > ...APPLICATIONS RECIEVED

      ### See message 38508

      > Seychelle - Sports Bottle
      > ...APPLICATIONS RECIEVED

      ### See message 38507

      > Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3 (NOW CLOSED!)
      > ...APPLICATIONS RECIEVED

      ### See message 38505

      Thanks,

      Josh
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        > Hey Shane, I applied for the following tests:
        >
        > > Integral Designs - Dolomitti Jacket
        > > Seychelle - Sports Bottle
        > > Snugpak - Snugpak Merlin 3 (NOW CLOSED!)

        Thanks Josh. I now have you for all of these.

        Shane
        Acting Documentation Moderator
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
          > Helen Hillberg - Initial Report uploaded , Field Report
          > uploaded, Long Term Report: Helen may need a few extre days,
          > extension granted.

          Have you been in contact with Helen? I know she was traveling, and I don't
          know if she's even subscribed to the list right now.

          Shane
          Acting List Moderator
        • Coy
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
            Shane

            Just headed out the door but a quick responce. Yes I e-mailed Helen
            and she replied she might need a few extra days. I wrote her back
            that a few days late would be OK.

            Coy Boy