Re: WEEKLY MONITOR REPORT - HSSC Fluid Hydration Pack

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 120 , Oct 1, 2003
      This is the weekly monitor report for the High Sierra Sport Company
      (HSSC) Fluid Hydration Pack.

      TESTER STATUS:

      David Anderson

      - Bladder arrived 9/4
      - IR due 9/11

      ** Dave posted his report for edit 9/30 and is currently in the edit
      process

      Rob Patterson

      - Bladder arrived ?
      - IR due 48 hrs after reception, since his was the last shipped (he
      moved to England).
      - IR posted 9/15
      - IR edited 9/22

      **Still awaiting upload. Please upload Rob.
      Note: I've emailed Rob a few times regarding this, but haven't heard
      back from him, which is unusual as he has been good at getting back
      to me. I will now post a message on the list for him.

      Cheri Tyre-Roberts

      - Bladder arrived 9/3
      - IR due 9/10
      - IR posted 9/19 - Note: Cheri requested and was granted an extension.
      - IR edited 9/22
      - IR uploaded 9/22

      Andy Mytys
      - Bladder arrived 9/4
      - IR due 9/11
      - IR posted 9/12
      - IR edited 9/15
      - IR uploaded 9/21

      Test Calendar:

      The first bladder arrived on 9/3. Therefore, the first report was
      due on 9/10. That would put the Long-term report due 3/10.

      The first report was posted on 9/12. The first Tuesday after 60 days
      from this date would be 11/11.

      In conclusion:

      IR due now!

      FR due Tuesday, 11 November, 2003

      LTR due 3 March, 2004

      Tim Coughlin
      Monitor HSSC Fluid Hydration Pack
    • tcoug7
      Message 120 of 120 , Mar 31, 2004
        This is the weekly monitor report for the High Sierra Sport Company
        (HSSC) Fluid Hydration Pack.

        Cheri, Andy and Rob have all uploaded their LTRs. I've checked them
        and all appear in order. We only need David to upload and we can
        call this test finished!

        Reports may be viewed at:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%
        20Systems/Packs/High%20Sierra%20Sport%20Company%20-%20Fluid/

        TESTERS:

        Rob Patterson
        LTR posted 3/3/04
        LTR edited 3/10/04