Re: MONTHLY MONITOR REPORT - Tektite Mini-Trek Flashlight

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 56 , Oct 1, 2003
      This is the WEEKLY monitor report for the Tektite Mini-trek
      Flashlight.

      We just rounded third and we're heading for home!
      This is the final month of testing, so weekly reporting is back on.
      Remember, Long Term Reports are due 29 October 2003.
      So, reports may be posted anytime beginning 15 October.

      TESTER STATUS:

      Paul Schilke
      Louis Luangkesorn
      Andrew Claus
      Benedikt Moser

      All active testers have done an outstanding job thus far. Please,
      keep up the good work.

      John Meyer - ?

      REPORT CALENDAR:

      Initial reports were due by Tuesday, 29 April 2003
      Field Reports were due Tuesday, 1 July 2003
      Long-term Reports are due Wednesday, 29 October 2003

      Tim Coughlin
      Monitor Tektite Mini-Trek

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 56 of 56 , Nov 5, 2003
        This is the monitor report for the Paxton's Sandal
        Saver Paxton's Sandal Saver as required by the survival
        guide.

        Reports can be found here:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Personal%20Hygiene/Toiletries/Paxton
        s%20Sandal%20Saver/