MONITOR'S WEEKLY - WP PCT S. Cali Trail Guide

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Monitor's Weekly report as of Oct 1st, 2003 for the Wilderness Press
      PCT Trail Guide – S. California Version

      Long-Term Reports due on Oct. 21st 2003
      We are now in the final month of testing and I resumed weekly
      reporting.

      Testers –

      Emma Eyeball – Received July 12th, IR posted July 18th, edited July
      21st, uploaded to BGT July 31st

      Bill Jeffrey – Received July 17th, IR posted July 27th, edited July
      27th, uploaded to BGT July 31st

      Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd – Received July 16th, IR posted July 28th,
      edited July 30th, uploaded to BGT July 31st

      Reviews can be found here -
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Trail%
      20Guides/Wilderness%20Press%20PCT%20Guides/Wilderness%20Press%20-%
      20Southern%20California/

      Thank you,
      Jamie D.
      jdeben@h...