ATTN: RITR - Adventure Travel Journal testers

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      As I mentioned in last weeks Monitor's report, I have been away from
      my computer since thursday of last week. I'm working on finding the
      report that have been posted to the list right now and will get to
      them in the order they were posted. Thanks for your patience.

      Right now I have only seen Cliff and Jim's posted to the list, please
      let me know if this is not correct.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D.
    • Graham Blamey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:
        > As I mentioned in last weeks Monitor's report, I have been away
        from
        > my computer since thursday of last week. I'm working on finding
        the
        > report that have been posted to the list right now and will get to
        > them in the order they were posted. Thanks for your patience.
        >
        > Right now I have only seen Cliff and Jim's posted to the list,
        please
        > let me know if this is not correct.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jamie D.

        Hi Jamie,
        just to let you know that, due to cicumstances beyond my control, my
        Adventure Travel Journal field report will be a few days late. Sorry
        for any inconvenience,
        Cheers, Graham