ATTN: G Pack testers

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 10:15 PM
      As I mentioned in last weeks Monitor's report, I have been away from
      my computer since thursday of last week. I'm working on Rick's
      report right now since he was the first to post and I will get to the
      rest in the order they were posted to the list. Thanks for you
      patience.

      So far I have seen Rick's, Rosaleen's, and Dennis's posted.
      Stephanie has an extention so that leaves Ron unaccounted for so
      far. If this is not correct please let me know.

      Jamie D.
      G Pack monitor