Monthly Monitor report: Deuter Kid Comfort II

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Here is the monthly monitor report for the Deuter Kid Comfort II
      Test. From here on I will be posting a monitor report weekly.

      Test Scedual:
      Initial report: Complete
      Field Report due July 1 2003: Complete
      Long Term Report due November 4 2003

      The testers are:

      Brian Atkins: Recieved pack 4/15/2003, IR complete FR complete

      Tim Coughlin: Recieved pack 4/21/2003, IR complete FR complete

      Shane Steinkamp: Recieved pack 4/12/2003, IR complete FR complete

      Monitor Comments: Good job guys. I hope you and the younguns are
      still having fun with the test!

      Coy Boy
      Deuter Kid Comfort II Monitor