Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 322

  • mpaggiol@gcr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 10:09 AM
      I don't know if I missed the "news" suggestions while I was away from my
      desk but I'd pretty much second Farmer Bob's (Robert Farrell's) list. Gear
      I'd be interested/semi-qualified to test include:

      Boots,
      Gloves
      socks
      Jackets
      Synthetic T-shirts & any shirt style
      Pants & shorts (any layer)
      Crampons, either step in or lightweight.
      packs
      Energy Bars

      I have all of this already, mostly from one retailer so while free gear is
      always a plus, I think I can add a comparison angle to my reports on these
      items. I will be forwarding a updated report #3 on my Yampa shorts as I
      had a recent opportunity to get rain on again but this time not in my Yampa
      Shorts. The "Other" shorts did not fare as well as I had remembered.

      Mike P.