Re: application

  • cstarnes@nehp.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 7:16 PM
      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., wstone6219@y... wrote:
      > I'm sorry but I missed the location of the application to become a
      > gear tester. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks,
      > wstone6219

      wstone6219

      There is no location of the application. Keep an eye on the list
      (daily is best) and when Jerry aquires a piece of gear he will put
      out a call for testers. Reply directly to the individual call for a
      specific piece of gear. It's been quiet lately but hopefully it will
      pick back up after the August gear show. Hope that answeres your
      question.

      Coy Boy