Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re News

  • Cory Lampert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2001

      Hi LIst!

      I am interested in tele gear and snow sports equipment as well.  (Snowshoes- especially the MSR Denali!)

      I also am vaguely intruiged by these "women-specific" items and manufacturers.  I recently bought a "women's" gore-tex jacket from Isis, seems like a really good company.

      Dog packs anyone?  I am taking my 40 lb dog on a long distance hike in '02 and am interested in the booties and packs (necessity and durability).

      Socks?  Humble yet important- liners vs wool vs both, vs neither, etc...

      Thanks for eveything Jerry!

      -Cory, "Cross Country"-

        "Ed St. Cin" <stcin@...> wrote:

      How about waxless cross country skis; back country ski gear; telemark bindings and boots; snow saws; avalanche beacons; handheld 2 meter radios; gear sleds.
      Ed
      stcin@...
      Cherish another's hopes
      Be kind to another's dreams