RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
      I'm not a Mod on the Yahoo!Group. If I get that status, do you want the
      whole lightload towel series removed from the calendar?

      Jet
      PS: I'm assuming these are manually entered and not pulling data from a
      db.

      "Shane Steinkamp"
      <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      noname.com> cc:
      Subject: RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports
      09/02/2003 09:36 PM
      Please respond to
      BackpackGearTest

      > I know how...

      Congratulations! You have been selected as a volunteer! Can you fix it?

      Shane
      Acting List Moderator