Re: EDIT: Field Report Brasslite Duo Stove Rosaleen

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      Good Morning Bill,

      I have saved the post with your edits and will go through them and my report
      after school today. Thanks!

      As a quick first pass, I see you ask about my words of frustration (relating
      to the
      > fuel bottle). Maybe I should just put that phrase in quotation marks, as
      > they are not actually words I care to repeat in front of others. 8-)

      I don't know what is up with the odd characters replacing punctuation. They
      do not show in the report loaded to the test file. I wrote the report in
      Word, copied it to Outlook Express and added the manufacturer's link, and saved it
      as htm. from there. When I try to denote copy as a "clickable link" from
      Word, it never seems to transfer for me. Thus, the switch to Outlook.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen