MONTHLY MONITOR REPORT: Hennessy Expedition Asym

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      This is the monthly monitor's report for the Hennessy Expedition Asym. I know on the surface it may seem like this is an ordinary boring task (both for the writer and the reader). However, in reality, pearls of wisdom and lessons on gaining access to the world's wealth can be found in this task. Right? Shane, please tell us that is why we write and read these monthly monitor reports--so that someday, from the dedication and determination we have learned and from learning to pay attention to details, we too will be rich and famous! Jerry, it could happen, right? Just check'en.

      Date: September 3, 2003

      Testers:

      Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd: Initial & Field Report uploaded.
      Dennis Shubitowski: Initial & Field Report uploaded.
      Stephanie Swaim: Initial & Field Report uploaded.
      Marc Pfenning: Initial & Field Report uploaded.
      Coy Starnes: Initial & Field Report uploaded.

      The reports can be enjoyed at your leisure by going to http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy_Expedition_Asym_Hammock/

      Date to Remember:

      Long Term Report Due on November 25, 2003.

      Thank you testers. Keep up the great work! Some day, you too will be rich and famous!

      Mike Wheiler