RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
      > In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another
      > the test was canceled. The computer is in the first, and
      > the mods are in the second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple
      > conflicting futures are always confusing.

      It appears that sometime in this possible future, I will have to learn how
      to work the Yahoo! calendar...

      Shane
      Acting List Moderator
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
        I know how...

        Jet

        "Shane Steinkamp"
        <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
        noname.com> cc:
        Subject: RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports
        09/02/2003 09:04 AM
        Please respond to
        BackpackGearTest

        > In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another
        > the test was canceled. The computer is in the first, and
        > the mods are in the second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple
        > conflicting futures are always confusing.

        It appears that sometime in this possible future, I will have to learn how
        to work the Yahoo! calendar...

        Shane
        Acting List Moderator

      • Andy Mytys
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
          I pitched my two towels as soon as I got the e-mail about the
          cancellation. One was trashed by the snot-test, one failed the mold
          test. The third towel is still in the packaging.
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
            > I know how...

            Congratulations! You have been selected as a volunteer! Can you fix it?

            Shane
            Acting List Moderator
          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
              > I pitched my two towels as soon as I got the e-mail about
              > the cancellation. One was trashed by the snot-test, one
              > failed the mold test. The third towel is still in the
              > packaging.

              I know... We're going to get ya'll some other towels to test. The Calendar
              has fallen into a state of complete neglect since I took over. I just have
              way too much on my plate right now...

              Shane
            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
                I'm not a Mod on the Yahoo!Group. If I get that status, do you want the
                whole lightload towel series removed from the calendar?

                Jet
                PS: I'm assuming these are manually entered and not pulling data from a
                db.

                "Shane Steinkamp"
                <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
                noname.com> cc: