Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 3:41 AM
      In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another the test
      was canceled. The computer is in the first, and the mods are in the
      second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple conflicting futures are always
      confusing.

      Rick

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com,
      BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Lightload Towel Field Reports
      >
      > Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2003
      > Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)
      >
      > Hi
      >
      > The Lightload Towel Field Reports are due on September 16, 2003.
      > Please endeavour to finalise your report by the due date.
      >
      > If you have not already done so, please consider completing it
      > now.
      >
      > Regards
      > Andrew
      > Whatching you from the Bibbulmun Track :-)
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2 7:04 AM
        > In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another
        > the test was canceled. The computer is in the first, and
        > the mods are in the second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple
        > conflicting futures are always confusing.

        It appears that sometime in this possible future, I will have to learn how
        to work the Yahoo! calendar...

        Shane
        Acting List Moderator
      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2 8:31 AM
          I know how...

          Jet

          "Shane Steinkamp"
          <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
          noname.com> cc:
          Subject: RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports
          09/02/2003 09:04 AM
          Please respond to
          BackpackGearTest

          > In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another
          > the test was canceled. The computer is in the first, and
          > the mods are in the second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple
          > conflicting futures are always confusing.

          It appears that sometime in this possible future, I will have to learn how
          to work the Yahoo! calendar...

          Shane
          Acting List Moderator

        • Andy Mytys
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2 12:02 PM
            I pitched my two towels as soon as I got the e-mail about the
            cancellation. One was trashed by the snot-test, one failed the mold
            test. The third towel is still in the packaging.
          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2 7:36 PM
              > I know how...

              Congratulations! You have been selected as a volunteer! Can you fix it?

              Shane
              Acting List Moderator
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2 7:38 PM
                > I pitched my two towels as soon as I got the e-mail about
                > the cancellation. One was trashed by the snot-test, one
                > failed the mold test. The third towel is still in the
                > packaging.

                I know... We're going to get ya'll some other towels to test. The Calendar
                has fallen into a state of complete neglect since I took over. I just have
                way too much on my plate right now...

                Shane
              • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3 5:16 AM
                  I'm not a Mod on the Yahoo!Group. If I get that status, do you want the
                  whole lightload towel series removed from the calendar?

                  Jet
                  PS: I'm assuming these are manually entered and not pulling data from a
                  db.

                  "Shane Steinkamp"
                  <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
                  noname.com> cc: