Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003

      Lightload Towel Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2003
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The Lightload Towel Field Reports are due on September 16, 2003.
      Please endeavour to finalise your report by the due date.

      If you have not already done so, please consider completing it
      now.

      Regards
      Andrew
      Whatching you from the Bibbulmun Track :-)
    • Risk
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
        In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another the test
        was canceled. The computer is in the first, and the mods are in the
        second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple conflicting futures are always
        confusing.

        Rick

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com,
        BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Lightload Towel Field Reports
        >
        > Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2003
        > Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)
        >
        > Hi
        >
        > The Lightload Towel Field Reports are due on September 16, 2003.
        > Please endeavour to finalise your report by the due date.
        >
        > If you have not already done so, please consider completing it
        > now.
        >
        > Regards
        > Andrew
        > Whatching you from the Bibbulmun Track :-)
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
          > In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another
          > the test was canceled. The computer is in the first, and
          > the mods are in the second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple
          > conflicting futures are always confusing.

          It appears that sometime in this possible future, I will have to learn how
          to work the Yahoo! calendar...

          Shane
          Acting List Moderator
        • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
            I know how...

            Jet

            "Shane Steinkamp"
            <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
            noname.com> cc:
            Subject: RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Reminder - Lightload Towel Field Reports
            09/02/2003 09:04 AM
            Please respond to
            BackpackGearTest

            > In one possible future, the towel report is due. In another
            > the test was canceled. The computer is in the first, and
            > the mods are in the second. As the H2G2 shows, multiple
            > conflicting futures are always confusing.

            It appears that sometime in this possible future, I will have to learn how
            to work the Yahoo! calendar...

            Shane
            Acting List Moderator

          • Andy Mytys
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
              I pitched my two towels as soon as I got the e-mail about the
              cancellation. One was trashed by the snot-test, one failed the mold
              test. The third towel is still in the packaging.
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
                > I know how...

                Congratulations! You have been selected as a volunteer! Can you fix it?

                Shane
                Acting List Moderator
              • Shane Steinkamp
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
                  > I pitched my two towels as soon as I got the e-mail about
                  > the cancellation. One was trashed by the snot-test, one
                  > failed the mold test. The third towel is still in the
                  > packaging.

                  I know... We're going to get ya'll some other towels to test. The Calendar
                  has fallen into a state of complete neglect since I took over. I just have
                  way too much on my plate right now...

                  Shane
                • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
                    I'm not a Mod on the Yahoo!Group. If I get that status, do you want the
                    whole lightload towel series removed from the calendar?

                    Jet
                    PS: I'm assuming these are manually entered and not pulling data from a
                    db.

                    "Shane Steinkamp"
                    <shane@theplacewith To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
                    noname.com> cc: