BGT Promo Poll

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      I saw a poll asking about getting shitrs for BGT, whatever happened to
      this?

      Thanks,
      Brian
    • Chief Moderator
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        It's on standby right now. It's a winter project and will be cranked
        back up directly.
        Jerry

        <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
        the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

        I saw a poll asking about getting shitrs for BGT, whatever happened to
        this?

        Thanks,
        Brian

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        066005:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mq
        so=60178294&partid=3170658> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1693353/rand=432472124>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
          It's on my back burner. I'll get to it sometime in the future...
          are people still interested?
          Please take this discussion to BGT web.
          -Steph
          BGT Moderator