tester agreement

  • Ashlee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2003
      Shane,

      I had my tester agreement returned to me today. It said "unable to
      forward; no forwarding address on file." I double checked the
      address to make sure I had it correct on the envelope. I guess the
      post office isn't forwarding your mail. When you get back in town,
      send me your new address so I can resend it. In the meantime, you
      should have the info I sent via email.
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
        > I had my tester agreement returned to me today. It said
        > "unable to forward; no forwarding address on file." I double
        > checked the address to make sure I had it correct on the
        > envelope. I guess the post office isn't forwarding your
        > mail. When you get back in town, send me your new address so
        > I can resend it. In the meantime, you should have the info
        > I sent via email.

        Crud. Is it addressed "BackpackGearTest, c/o Shane Steinkamp"? If my name
        appears on it, it should forward...

        I need to sort out the post office box next week. Moving has me a little
        upside down. It isn't good to mail these to the new house. I will have
        this problem resolved next week.

        Shane
      • Ashlee
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003

          > Crud. Is it addressed "BackpackGearTest, c/o Shane Steinkamp"? If
          my name
          > appears on it, it should forward...

          Yes, I did address that way. BGT on the top line, your name on the
          second. Exactly as you have it.

          > I need to sort out the post office box next week. Moving has me a
          little
          > upside down. It isn't good to mail these to the new house. I
          will have
          > this problem resolved next week.

          Just let me know when and where to send it.
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
            > > Crud. Is it addressed "BackpackGearTest, c/o Shane
            > > Steinkamp"? If my name appears on it, it should forward...

            > Yes, I did address that way. BGT on the top line, your name
            > on the second. Exactly as you have it.

            Double crud. If anyone else has their mail returned, please let me know. I
            will take steps to correct this in the coming week.

            Shane