cop V. skunk / was:Re: Re: Re: Re: YOSE Picts

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 12:07 PM
      Jim- This happened a couple of years ago. IIRC, the police station was
      evacuated. Animal Control got the skunk out, but I don't recall what happened to
      him from there. He could be free in a less populated area, or could be
      someone's souvenier hat. No matter what the outcome for the skunk, he probably had
      his victory over the poor city slicker cop. How does one live that one down?

      8-)

      From: JimSabis@...
      Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOSE Picts

      In a message dated 8/29/03 11:58:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      rosaleen43@... writes:

      > Hi, Ron, Jodi, and Anyone Interested:
      >
      > I have a scenario for you that may fit BOTH dumb and ignorant. A couple of

      > years ago one of the Boston Police substations made the news. It seems a
      > skunk
      > wandered into the station lobby. In attempting to convince the skunk to
      > leave, a police officer shot it with pepper spray. You can imagine the
      > consequences. I'm figuring the cop for a "City Boy."

      LOL!! - But who one the 'shootout'? i'm sure the cop was unhappy either way!

      ; )

      Jim S.