RE: [BackpackGearTest] uploaded Pac-Flat LT report, AGAIN

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      > How often should we revisit our old reports? Are other
      > people finding problems a year after posting a report?

      You're ahead of the curve, Rosaleen. In the coming weeks and months - not
      'till Andrew gets back - Stephanie and I (and eventually Mara too, I
      suppose) will be building the history for the database engine I'm building.
      In that process, each active tester will receive an email that documents
      their history with BGT. This will include ORs and Tests. Testers will have
      the opportunity to tell us if all the data we have is correct, and will be
      encouraged to revisit their reports and check them.

      Shane
      Acting List Moderator
      Acting Documentation Moderator