Meet charismatic tall guys!

  • victoria2003822
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2003
      Welcome to the best dating site where meeting the perfect tall singles
      is faster,easier and more fun than ever!
      You can search for your friends and penpals from all over the world!
      What are you waiting for? Don't postpone enjoyment!

      HTTP://WWW.tallfriends.com/i/1
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2003
        Sorry about that, folks. Victoria is gone...

        Shane
      • JimSabis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
          In a message dated 8/31/2003 12:55:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          shane@... writes:

          > Sorry about that, folks. Victoria is gone...
          >
          > Shane

          Thanks Shane. I really didn't want the competition.

          ; )

          Jim S.

          The simple Hippocratic oath - 'First, do no harm' - is a far, far more
          radical sentence in the history of thought than it seems. It recognizes the
          existance of evil - illness - that in many ways is beyond our control. It is the
          opposite of magical thinking, witch-doctor think, which promises to make well, to
          cure. 'Do no harm' is the truly radical sentence; 'Cultivate your garden' the
          unforgivable one. - Andre Glucksmann

        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
            I saw that right after she posted and was going to axe her before
            anyone was bothered but since I'm not officially a mod, I didn't want
            to monkey in stuff that I shouldn't, ya know!

            Jamie
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"