Polarwrap- anyone have experience with it sleeping?????????

  • foooma@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 2:34 AM
      I was wondering if any of the reviewers of this product had
      used it for sleeping? Could it allow a person to use a lighter
      sleeping system for warmth?
      Thanks guys,
      Jim
    • Robinson, David
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 1:53 PM
        foooma@... wrote:
        > Subject: Polarwrap- anyone have experience with it sleeping?????????
        > I was wondering if any of the reviewers of this product had
        > used it for sleeping? Could it allow a person to use a lighter
        > sleeping system for warmth?

        Jim,

        I was one of the Polarwrap testers... and yes, I did try it
        while sleeping. It is in my report. The bottom line was that
        it was comfortable for perhaps an hour or two. Much longer than
        that and it was driving me nuts. I forced myself to keep the mask
        on until I couldn't stand it anymore and removed it at first light
        (5am?) and then went back to sleep.

        I do believe that a lighter sleeping system could be used in conjunction
        with this mask if you had a good comfortable fit. Unfortunately
        my experience was such that I would not want to try it again.

        Regards,
        David Robinson