Reminder - AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set ...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2003

      AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Field Reports

      Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2003
      Time: 9:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Field Reports are
      due on September 9, 2003. Please endeavour to have your report
      completed by the due date.

      You are welcome to submit your report now!

      Thanks
      Andrew
      From the Bibbulmun Track :-)
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003

        AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Field Reports

        Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2003
        Time: 9:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        Hi

        The AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Field Reports are
        due on September 9, 2003. Please endeavour to have your report
        completed by the due date.

        You are welcome to submit your report now!

        Thanks
        Andrew
        From the Bibbulmun Track :-)
      • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2003

          AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Long-Term Reports

          Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2004
          Time: 7:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          Hi

          The AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Long-Term Reports
          are due on January 6, 2004. Please endeavour to complete your
          report by the due date.

          If you haven't already done so, you can submit your report now.

          Thanks
          Andrew
        • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004

            AntiGravityGear Mama's Kitchen Cook Set Long-Term Reports