RE: [BackpackGearTest] Inadvertent Gear Test (long)

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      Wow...

      .....that was the best story and geartest I have ever read. Guess my lesson
      is to stay on the trail......or something similar. Glad the Zindafel was
      saved.
      Cheers, Marge the old gal

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
        What one wouldn't do to have and excuse to buy new gear :-) Joking. Luckily
        it wasn't the other way around.

        Gratienne

      • richard.dreher@jacobs.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
          The pack had some pretty nasty words for me, though....

          Say Ryan, do you need any more "testers" for your Spectra pack? :-)

          --Rick