MONITOR REPORT-Tarptent Virga

  • Jack Corrigan
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 19, 2003
      Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
      19AUGUST2003

      Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

      Monitor Notes:

      Initial Report Is Due ONE WEEK From Receipt
      Field Report Is Due on 10/21/2003 (date pending moderator approval)
      Long Term Report Is Due on 02/17/2003 (date pending moderator approval)

      Testers:

      Rick Dreher -Gear Arrived 8/13, Posted 8/17, Edited 8/17
      Andrew Claus -Gear Arrived 8/14
      Shane Steinkamp -Gear Arrived 8/16

      Jack Corrigan
      Test Monitor

      TEAM JackQuest
      Jack, Cyber and Drager
      www.jackquest.com

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 19, 2003
        > Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
        > 19AUGUST2003

        Thanks Jack, you saved me the trouble of sending you the form-letter saying
        that the test started. On the ball and a day early...

        Shane
        Acting List Moderator

        Very happy to have you as my Monitor.

        Shane
        Tarptent Virga Tester
      • Jack Corrigan
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 20, 2003
          Actually I had that whole Tuesday Wednesday thing jumbled up. This time I was early, next time who knows!

          How did the dates for the FR and LT look?

          TEAM JackQuest
          Jack, Cyber and Drager
          www.jackquest.com

          > Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
          > 19AUGUST2003

          Thanks Jack, you saved me the trouble of sending you the form-letter saying
          that the test started. On the ball and a day early...

          Shane
          Acting List Moderator

          Very happy to have you as my Monitor.

          Shane
          Tarptent Virga Tester

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Shane
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 20, 2003
            > Actually I had that whole Tuesday Wednesday thing
            > jumbled up. This time I was early, next time who knows!

            See... You had to go and ruin my image of you as Superman...

            > How did the dates for the FR and LT look?

            I've got the database up to date too.

            FR = Oct 28, 2003
            LT = Feb 3, 2004

            Shane
          • Jack Corrigan
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 27, 2003
              Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
              27AUGUST2003

              Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

              Monitor Notes:

              Initial Reports Complete
              Next Trail Marker: Field Report Is Due On 10/29/2003
              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Virga/

              Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

              Testers:

              Rick Dreher -Gear Arrived 8/13, Posted 8/17, Edited 8/17,Uploaded 8/21
              Andrew Claus -Gear Arrived 8/14,Posted 8/20, Edited 8/20,Uploaded 8/24
              Shane Steinkamp -Gear Arrived 8/16,Posted 8/24, Edited 8/25,Uploaded 8/26

              Jack Corrigan
              Test Monitor

              TEAM JackQuest
              Jack, Cyber and Drager
              www.jackquest.com

            • Jack Corrigan
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 3, 2003
                Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
                3SEP2003

                Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

                Monitor Notes:

                Next Trail Marker: Field Report Is Due On 10/29/2003

                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Virga/

                Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

                Testers:

                Rick Dreher -Initial Report Complete
                Andrew Claus -Initial Report Complete
                Shane Steinkamp -Initial Report Complete

                Jack Corrigan
                Test Monitor

                TEAM JackQuest
                Jack, Cyber and Drager
                www.jackquest.com

              • Shane Steinkamp
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 3, 2003
                  > Next Trail Marker: Field Report Is Due On 10/29/2003

                  Actually, on the 28th.

                  > Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

                  And I had this one as March, but I was wrong... I'll fix it with tonight's
                  update.

                  Thanks Jack!

                  Shane
                  Acting List Moderator
                • Jack Corrigan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 17, 2003
                    Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
                    17SEP2003

                    Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

                    Monitor Notes:

                    Reports located at:
                    http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Virga/

                    Next Trail Marker: Field Report Is Due On 10/28/2003

                    Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

                    Tester Status:

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
                      Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
                      01OCT2003

                      Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

                      Monitor Notes:

                      Reports Can Be Found At:
                      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Virga/

                      Next Trail Marker: Field Report Is Due On 10/28/2003

                      Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

                      Tester Status:

                      Rick Dreher -
                      Initial Report Complete

                      Andrew Claus -
                      Initial Report Complete

                      Shane Steinkamp -
                      Initial Report Complete

                      Jack Corrigan
                      Test Monitor

                      TEAM JackQuest
                      Jack, Cyber and Drager
                      www.jackquest.com

                    • Jack Corrigan

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 28, 2004
                          Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
                          27JAN2004 (weekly)

                          Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

                          Monitor Notes:

                          Reports located at:
                          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Virga/

                          LONG TERM TESTING IN PROGRESS

                          Next Trail Marker: Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

                          Tester Status:

                          Rick Dreher
                          Initial Report
                          -Complete
                          Field Report
                          -Complete
                          Long Term Report:
                          -Post
                          -Edit
                          -Upload

                          Andrew Claus
                          Initial Report
                          -Complete
                          Field Report
                          -Complete
                          Long Term Report:
                          -Post
                          -Edit
                          -Upload

                          Shane Steinkamp
                          Initial Report
                          -Complete
                          Field Report
                          -Complete
                          Long Term Report:
                          -Post
                          -Edit
                          -Upload

                          Jack Corrigan
                          Test Monitor

                          --
                          TEAM JackQuest
                          Jack, Cyber and Drager
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 4, 2004
                            Henry Shires' Virga Tarptent Monitor Report:
                            4FEB2004 (weekly)

                            Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)

                            Monitor Notes:

                            Reports located at:
                            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Virga/

                            LONG TERM TESTING IN PROGRESS

                            Next Trail Marker: Long Term Report Is Due On 02/03/2004

                            Tester Status:

                            Rick Dreher
                            Initial Report
                            -Complete