Re: [BackpackGearTest] Inadvertent Gear Test (long)

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      You just never know....some of the gear can get pretty independent.......
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
        Wow...

        .....that was the best story and geartest I have ever read. Guess my lesson
        is to stay on the trail......or something similar. Glad the Zindafel was
        saved.
        Cheers, Marge the old gal

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
          What one wouldn't do to have and excuse to buy new gear :-) Joking. Luckily
          it wasn't the other way around.

          Gratienne

        • richard.dreher@jacobs.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
            The pack had some pretty nasty words for me, though....

            Say Ryan, do you need any more "testers" for your Spectra pack? :-)

            --Rick