Re: [BackpackGearTest] Inadvertent Gear Test (long)

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      It could have be worse. Your roles could have been reversed and we could be
      reading the packs report....... ;o)
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
        You just never know....some of the gear can get pretty independent.......
        Jerry
        > > It could have be worse. Your roles could have been reversed and we could
        > be
        > > reading the packs report....... ;o)
        >
        > Yeah but it's more fun to buy new gear. It's not like the Khamsin would go
        > shopping for a new owner.

      • Ryan Jordan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
          > It could have be worse. Your roles could have been reversed and we could
          be
          > reading the packs report....... ;o)

          Yeah but it's more fun to buy new gear. It's not like the Khamsin would go
          shopping for a new owner.
        • Marge Prothman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
            Wow...

            .....that was the best story and geartest I have ever read. Guess my lesson
            is to stay on the trail......or something similar. Glad the Zindafel was
            saved.
            Cheers, Marge the old gal

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
              What one wouldn't do to have and excuse to buy new gear :-) Joking. Luckily
              it wasn't the other way around.

              Gratienne

            • richard.dreher@jacobs.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 2, 2001
                The pack had some pretty nasty words for me, though....

                Say Ryan, do you need any more "testers" for your Spectra pack? :-)

                --Rick