MONITOR REPORT: Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2003
      August 13, 2003

      This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Xtreme
      Journal as required by The Guide.

      These are the testers and the current status:

      Todd Martin - Done with IR
      Received journal - 8/3/2003
      Posted IR - 8/6/2003
      Edited - 8/6/2003
      Uploaded - 8/11/2003

      Carol Crooker - Awaiting Upload to BGT
      Received journal - 8/3/2003
      Posted IR - 8/10/03
      Edited - 8/10/03
      Uploaded - Awaiting UL

      Cora Hussey - Done with IR
      Received journal - 8/6/03 (after a little looking around!)
      Posted IR - 8/6/03
      Edited - 8/7/03
      Uploaded - 8/7/03

      Curt Peterson - Done with IR
      Received journal - 8/2/2003
      Posted IR - 8/12/03
      Edited - 8/12/03
      Uploaded 8/13/03

      Due Dates:
      The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003. I will continue weekly
      monitor reports until that date.
      The Long-Term Report is due on February 4, 2004.

      Thanks for making my job easy testers!

      Happy writings,
      Dennis Shubitowski
      RITR Xtreme Journal Monitor
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 13, 2003
        > The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003. I will
        > continue weekly monitor reports until that date.

        Thanks Dennis. You should, however, actually stay with weekly reporting
        until all Field reports are filed. This may happen before or after the
        actual due date.

        Shane
        Acting List Moderator
      • Dennis Shubitowski
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 13, 2003
          >>> shane@... 08/13/03 17:43 PM >>>
          >You should, however, actually stay with weekly >reporting until all Field reports are filed. This >may happen before or after the actual due date.

          Ah... but I have the utmost faith in my superior testers!

          Ay ay Capitan-
          Dennis
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 14, 2003
            > Ah... but I have the utmost faith in my superior testers!

            I understand. I hand picked them myself. LOL!

            Shane
          • Dennis Shubitowski
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 20, 2003
              August 20, 2003

              This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.

              These are the testers and the current status:

              Todd Martin
              Carol Crooker
              Carol UL'd her report on 08/13/2003 which was the only missing date for Shane's DB.
              Cora Hussey
              Curt Peterson

              All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded. This section of testing is concluded. Excellent job all!

              Due Dates:
              The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003.
              The Long-Term Report is due on February 4, 2004.

              Thanks for making my job easy testers!

              Happy writings,
              Dennis Shubitowski
              RITR Extreme Journal Monitor
            • Dennis Shubitowski
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 27, 2003
                August 27, 2003

                This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.

                These are the testers and the current status:

                Todd Martin
                Carol Crooker
                Cora Hussey
                Curt Peterson

                All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded - this section of testing is concluded.

                These fine reports may be viewed here:
                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Blank%20Journals/RITR%20-%20Extreme%20Journal/

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 3, 2003
                  September 3, 2003

                  This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.

                  These are the testers and the current status:

                  Todd Martin
                  Carol Crooker
                  Cora Hussey
                  Curt Peterson

                  All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded - this section of testing is concluded.

                  These fine reports may be viewed here:
                  http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Blank%20Journals/RITR%20-%20Extreme%20Journal/

                  Due Dates:
                  The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003 - that is 27 days to go.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 10, 2003
                    September 10, 2003

                    No MRs so far today?!? I thought it was Wednesday.... ;)

                    This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.

                    These are the testers and the current status:
                    Todd Martin
                    Carol Crooker
                    Cora Hussey
                    Curt Peterson

                    All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded; this section of testing is concluded.

                    These fine reports may be viewed here:
                    http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Blank%20Journals/RITR%20-%20Extreme%20Journal/

                    Due Dates:
                    The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003 - that is 20 days to go.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 17, 2003
                      September 17, 2003

                      This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide. Nothing has changed since the last report.

                      These are the testers and the current status:
                      Todd Martin
                      Carol Crooker
                      Cora Hussey
                      Curt Peterson

                      All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded; this section of testing is concluded.

                      These fine reports may be viewed here:
                      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Blank%20Journals/RITR%20-%20Extreme%20Journal/

                      Due Dates:
                      The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003 - that is 13 days to go. Since we are within two weeks, your reports may be submitted at any time for editing.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 24, 2003
                        September 24, 2003

                        This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.

                        These are the testers and their current status:

                        Todd Martin - Waiting on Field Report submission.
                        Carol Crooker - Field Report submitted (9/23) and edited (9/23). Waiting on upload.
                        Cora Hussey - Waiting on Field Report submission.
                        Curt Peterson - Waiting on Field Report submission.

                        All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded - that section of testing is concluded.

                        These fine reports may be viewed here:
                        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Blank%20Journals/RITR%20-%20Extreme%20Journal/

                        Due Dates:
                        The Field Report is due on September 30, 2003 - that is ***6*** days to go. Your reports may be submitted at any time for editing.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
                          October 1, 2003

                          This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.
                          The due date for the Field Report was YESTEDAY, September 30, 2003.

                          These are the testers and their current status:

                          Todd Martin - Waiting on Field Report submission.
                          Carol Crooker - Field Report submitted (9/23), edited (9/23), and uploaded (9/25)
                          Cora Hussey - Field Report submitted (9/26), edited (9/26), and uploaded (9/26)
                          Curt Peterson - Waiting on Field Report submission.

                          All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded - that section of testing is concluded.
                          Both Todd and Curt are overdue with their Field Reports - please submit ASAP.

                          These fine reports may be viewed here:
                          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Books/Blank%20Journals/RITR%20-%20Extreme%20Journal/

                          Due Dates:
                          The Field Report was due on September 30, 2003 - that is 1 day overdue.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 8, 2003
                            October 9, 2003

                            This is the weekly Monitor Report for the Rite in the Rain Extreme Journal as required by The Guide.

                            These are the testers and their current status:

                            Todd Martin - Field Report submitted (10/2), edited (10/2), and uploaded (10/5)
                            Carol Crooker - Field Report submitted (9/23), edited (9/23), and uploaded (9/25)
                            Cora Hussey - Field Report submitted (9/26), edited (9/26), and uploaded (9/26)
                            Curt Peterson - Field Report submitted (10/1), edited (10/2), and uploaded (10/8)

                            All Initial Reports are completed and uploaded - that section of testing is concluded.
                            All Field Reports are completed and uploaded - that section of testing is also now concluded

                            This Monitor Report will now switch to monthly reporting.