Re: Bite "Dynamic Twist Bite Spikes"

  • Andy Mytys
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      HA! Not only that, what ever happened to the "MIPS waterproof
      liner"??? That was also on the website at the time of our app
      process.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, rebecca@b... wrote:

      > Hey Bite testers -
      >
      > When I was writing my app for the Bites, I made a note in my
      application of
      > something Bite called the Dynamic Fast Twist Bitespikes that were
      included with
      > the X-Trac OS sandals. I went back to quote the website in my
      report, since I
      > didn't see anything on these sandals that seems to fit this
      description, but now
      > it's gone from the sandal description on the website. I won't
      include this in
      > my report now, but just wondering if the rest of you noticed.
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        Bex/Andy,

        If you took note during the app process, the sandals we applied for
        (and you both got... not me :-< ) had the EXACT same description
        information as the Bite *golf* sandals - word-for-word, including
        layout and spacing. I did make a wisecrack in my app about improving
        my golf game with them - it couldn't get any worse - but knew going
        in that there had to be a foul-up on the web site.

        Fuzzy

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Mytys" <amytys@h...>

      • JimSabis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2003
          In a message dated 8/1/2003 7:44:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          rebecca@... writes:

          > Hey Bite testers -
          >
          > When I was writing my app for the Bites, I made a note in my application of
          > something Bite called the Dynamic Fast Twist Bitespikes that were included
          > with
          > the X-Trac OS sandals. I went back to quote the website in my report, since
          > didn't see anything on these sandals that seems to fit this description, but
          > now
          > it's gone from the sandal description on the website. I won't include this
          > in
          > my report now, but just wondering if the rest of you noticed.

          Rebecca - I went back and checked the same thing. There had also been mention
          of a waterproof sock (but as an option). I was surprised at the lack of the
          spikes, but diregarded the sock as it was apparently optional. It would sem
          that bite has either discontinued the spikes or does not intend them to be used
          with the XTRAC sandals.

          Just a guess on my part.

          Jim S.

        • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2003
            Yeah, they had the wrong prod description....the description was their generic for some of their golf shoes. (doh!)
            -steph