Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Edit: FIELD REPORT: HSSC Fluid Hydration Pack (Derek)

  • Derek Jones
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
      Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

      Derek

      On 8/1/03 1:48 PM, "Shane" <shane@...> wrote:

      >> Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
      >
      > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
      >
      > Shane
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
          > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

          Assuming you normally wear them, yes. ;)

          Shane
        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
            > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
            >
            > You mean you aren't going to spank him?

            Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
            Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!

            Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
            it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!
          • tcoug7
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Derek Jones <nafai@n...>
              wrote:
              > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

              HEY HEY HEY! We'll have none of that, if ya please. This here is a
              family show. Don'tcha be scarrin the youngins....

              Tim
            • colonelcorn76
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@a...>
                wrote:
                > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...>
                wrote:
                > > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
                > >
                > > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
                >

                > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                >
                > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                long-term report.

                Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                on her...

                Jim
              • J Cornelius
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                  Jodi grinning evilly

                  Abnormality is THE normality at this locality!
                  > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                  > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                  >
                  > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                  > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                  Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                  revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                  long-term report.

                  Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                  on her...

                  Jim

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor