Re: Edit: FIELD REPORT: HSSC Fluid Hydration Pack (Derek)

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Derek Jones <nafai@n...>
      wrote:
      > Sorry about that, Tim--this is my First Field Report Ever, and I
      expected to
      > goof--just didn't realize I goofed to such an extreme. I'll fix it
      so that
      > it can be properly edited.

      Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.

      Tim
    • Derek Jones
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
        Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

        Derek

        On 8/1/03 1:48 PM, "Shane" <shane@...> wrote:

        >> Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
        >
        > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
        >
        > Shane
      • Shane
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
            > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

            Assuming you normally wear them, yes. ;)

            Shane
          • tcoug7
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
              > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
              >
              > You mean you aren't going to spank him?

              Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
              Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!

              Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
              it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!
            • tcoug7
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                wrote:
                > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

                HEY HEY HEY! We'll have none of that, if ya please. This here is a
                family show. Don'tcha be scarrin the youngins....

                Tim
              • colonelcorn76
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                  --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@a...>
                  wrote:
                  > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...>
                  wrote:
                  > > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
                  > >
                  > > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
                  >

                  > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                  > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                  >
                  > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                  > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                  Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                  revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                  long-term report.

                  Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                  on her...

                  Jim
                • J Cornelius
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                    Jodi grinning evilly

                    Abnormality is THE normality at this locality!
                    > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                    > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                    >
                    > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                    > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                    Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                    revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                    long-term report.

                    Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                    on her...

                    Jim

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor