RE: [BackpackGearTest] Edit: FIELD REPORT: HSSC Fluid HydrationPack (Derek)

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1 8:50 AM
      > Sorry about that, Tim--this is my First Field Report Ever, and I
      > expected to goof--just didn't realize I goofed to such an
      > extreme.

      Well, it isn't like severing an arm or anything. It's fixable. ;)

      Shane
    • tcoug7
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1 11:41 AM
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Derek Jones <nafai@n...>
        wrote:
        > Sorry about that, Tim--this is my First Field Report Ever, and I
        expected to
        > goof--just didn't realize I goofed to such an extreme. I'll fix it
        so that
        > it can be properly edited.

        Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.

        Tim
      • Derek Jones
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1 11:48 AM
          Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

          Derek

          On 8/1/03 1:48 PM, "Shane" <shane@...> wrote:

          >> Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
          >
          > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
          >
          > Shane
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1 11:48 AM

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1 11:54 AM
              > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

              Assuming you normally wear them, yes. ;)

              Shane
            • tcoug7
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1 1:57 PM
                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
                > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
                >
                > You mean you aren't going to spank him?

                Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!

                Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!
              • tcoug7
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 1 2:00 PM
                  wrote:
                  > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

                  HEY HEY HEY! We'll have none of that, if ya please. This here is a
                  family show. Don'tcha be scarrin the youngins....

                  Tim
                • colonelcorn76
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 1 2:50 PM
                    --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@a...>
                    wrote:
                    > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...>
                    wrote:
                    > > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
                    > >
                    > > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
                    >

                    > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                    > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                    >
                    > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                    > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                    Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                    revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                    long-term report.

                    Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                    on her...

                    Jim
                  • J Cornelius
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 1 2:52 PM
                      Jodi grinning evilly

                      Abnormality is THE normality at this locality!
                      > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                      > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                      >
                      > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                      > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                      Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                      revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                      long-term report.

                      Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                      on her...

                      Jim

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor